SchoolsPLP Special Education Services helps to reach a variety
of learners, through a multitude
Our programs, which may qualify for IDEA funding, include customized instructional plans, evidence-based progress tracking, virtual tutoring, and professional development
for special education educators.
Fill out the form below or email us:
- • Collaborate to develop a customized instructional plan
using the SchoolsPLP LMS, curriculum, and assessments to help special education
students make meaningful progress attaining IEP goals provided by the school/district.
- • Provide evidence of student progress and quantifiable data
using the SchoolsPLP LMS and reporting engine, which can then be utilized in IEPs and/or goals
when regathering the team to
parent/guardian, special education coordinators, or any other necessary parties (case workers, parole officers,
DES representatives, etc.).
- • Provide a detailed narrative about the special education services
SchoolsPLP provides so districts/schools can utilize IDEA funding, to pay for these services.
- • Offer professional development opportunities on how special education teachers
can utilize SchoolsPLP to support their students and how to set up available services.
- • Conduct virtual synchronous tutoring and instruction
for individual or small student groups.
- • Contract SchoolsPLP special education services staff
to participate virtually in student monitoring meetings and provide input related to student progress
and assessments in the SchoolsPLP LMS.