Trusted, Accredited & Approved eLearning Solutions.
Whether the school provides the staff or if the school contracts SchoolsPLP to provide these services, it is critical to understand the routine, frequency, and intention for each of the listed responsibilities to ensure student success.
Administrators and student athletes find confidence with SchoolsPLP curriculum approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) in the following subject areas: English Language Arts, Mathematics, Social Studies and Social Science, Science, and World Languages.
Defined Roles to Ensure Success
- Site Coordinator (Required school personnel)
- On-site school staff
- In-person access to students
- Provides student/parent contact information
- Mentor (SchoolsPLP services)
- Monitor (3 P’s)
- Pace (Monitor current pace of work today)
- Progress (Are students on track to complete class on-time)
- Proficiency (Are students passing tests with less than 3 attempts)
- Be the cheerleader for the student
- Actively engage in the students’ progress
- Pro-actively encourage and ensure contact with TOR and student
- Call parents regularly and communicate the 3 P’s
- Document student/parent contact
- Take ownership of the student’s online experience
- Monitor (3 P’s)
- Certified Instructor/Teacher of Record (TOR) (SchoolsPLP services)
- Office hours available
- Grades submitted assignments
- Provides feedback and additional instruction via phone or email
- Responsible for issuing the students’ final grades
If the district or school chooses to use their own certified teaching staff, the administration is required to submit documentation directly to NCAA describing how the model meets NCAA requirements.
Rest assured, using SchoolsPLP’s Mentor and Teacher of Record services, NCAA-approval is simple with the SchoolsPLP NCAA approval course document identifying your school or district as a current partner of SchoolsPLP.
During our call, we will go through your current situation to understand what is and isn’t currently working and identify how SchoolsPLP can help.
So Intuitive, We Will Have Your Staff Trained and Ready to Start in 90 Minutes.
Technology that Saves Time and Enhances the Learning Process.